International Conference on Smart Cities and Urban Planning
Istanbul 24-28 March 2020
The first axis / sustainable architecture
- Green Architecture
- Housing problems in cities
- Urban transport problems
- Integrated waste management in cities
- Green and open areas
- Preserving the urban heritage in cities
- Problems of informal housing in cities
- Overrun on agricultural areas in the suburbs and urban periphery
- Air pollution in cities
- The problem of usable water
- Integrated transport and land use planning
The second axis / urban development and sustainable development
– Planning and establishment of industrial cities
– Urban and rural settlement planning
– Urban environment and urban patterns and their impact on sustainable development
– Infrastructure and services and their impact on sustainable development
– Transport and communication systems in sustainable development
– Archaeological sites and their role in regional planning.
– Legislation and its role in regional planning.
– Sustainable future cities
Theme III: Coastal City Management: Challenges and Solutions
– Strategies, policies and legislation for the management of coastal cities and the marine environment.
– Economic, social and environmental development of coastal areas.
– Management and protection of the marine and coastal environment.
– The global trend of urbanization and its impact on cities and tourism and their competitiveness for sustainable growth
– Challenges in organizing urban areas to accommodate increasing population growth
Fourth axis / smart cities in light of the current changes
01: Conceptual and theoretical framework for smart cities.
02: Socio-economic situation under the smart cities (smart e-commerce, smart governance, economic intelligence, smart investment, e-tourism, e-services, smart environment, smart information and communication services, crime and e-deviation …).
03: Human development and smart education in the light of smart cities (e-learning, electronic translation, Arabic language and languages …).
04: Architecture and GIS under smart cities.
05: Smart health care under smart cities (care for people with special needs …).
06: Decrees, Laws and International Politics through Smart Cities.
07: Prospecting smart cities through the experiences of some of the leading countries.
08: Strategies for planning and engineering smart cities in the world.
09: Intellectual vigilance and smart city industry in countries
1- Researchers, academics, graduated students and faculty members 350 Euros or its equivalent
2- Participation with a work paper or a poster: 350 Euros
3- Presence: 350 Euros
4 – Students 275 Euros
- Access to all activities
- Publication of the research after
- Coffee break
- Symposium case
- Certificate of participation
Sending abstracts: 20/ 02/ 2020
Complete works: 20 /03/ 2020
Powerpoint presentations: 20/03/ 2020
Posters: 15 /03/ 20
Arabic, French or English
Accommodation and the symposium hotel
The symposium and the accommodation of participants will take place in one of Istanbul’s hotels
- Adresse : 112, Rue Radhia Haddad. 1001 Tunis. Tunisie
- E mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Téléphones: + 216 71 24 56 92
- WhattsApp: + 216 21 91 22 95 ; + 216 50 92 29 12