The International Conference on Smart Cities and Urban Planning
Istanbul 14-17 November 2023
Invitation/The Euro-Arab Union of Geomatics and the GeoSP-MAG have the great honor to invite you to participate in The International Conference on Smart Cities and Urban Planning, which will be held in Istanbul, Turkey from 14-17 November 2023
public companies and research laboratories either for participation or for the presentation of papers (lectures) or posters.
Abstracts are accepted with one of the following languages: English, Arabic or French and the deadline for accepting abstracts is 30-09-2023.
The first axis / sustainable architecture
- Green Architecture
- Housing problems in cities
- Urban transport problems
- Integrated waste management in cities
- Green and open areas
- Preserving the urban heritage in cities
- Problems of informal housing in cities
- Overrun on agricultural areas in the suburbs and urban periphery
- Air pollution in cities
- The problem of usable water
- Integrated transport and land use planning
The second axis / Urban development and sustainable development
– Planning and establishment of industrial cities
– Urban and rural settlement planning
– Urban environment and urban patterns and their impact on sustainable development
– Infrastructure and services and their impact on sustainable development
– Transport and communication systems in sustainable development
– Archaeological sites and their role in regional planning.
– Legislation and its role in regional planning.
– Sustainable future cities
The third axis/ Coastal City Management: Challenges and Solutions
– Strategies, policies and legislation for the management of coastal cities and the marine environment.
– Economic, social and environmental development of coastal areas.
– Management and protection of the marine and coastal environment.
– The global trend of urbanization and its impact on cities and tourism and their competitiveness for sustainable growth
– Challenges in organizing urban areas to accommodate increasing population growth
The Fourth axis / smart cities in light of the current changes
01: Conceptual and theoretical framework for smart cities.
02: Socio-economic situation under the smart cities (smart e-commerce, smart governance, economic intelligence, smart investment, e-tourism, e-services, smart environment, smart information and communication services, crime and e-deviation …).
03: Human development and smart education in the light of smart cities (e-learning, electronic translation, Arabic language and languages …).
04: Architecture and GIS under smart cities.
05: Smart health care under smart cities (care for people with special needs …).
06: Decrees, Laws and International Politics through Smart Cities.
07: Prospecting smart cities through the experiences of some of the leading countries.
08: Strategies for planning and engineering smart cities in the world.
09: Intellectual vigilance and smart city industry in countries
- Registration link
The deadline for accepting the abstracts of participation is 30-09-2023
Abstracts are accepted with one of the following languages: English, Arabic or French and the deadline for accepting abstracts is 30-09-2023
1- Researchers, academics and faculty members 350 Euros
2- Students / 300 Euros
3- Organizations, ministers, public and private institutions, farm companies: 450 Euros
– Lunch and coffee break
– Obtaining the conference portfolio and its publications
– Attending all scientific and training events
– Obtaining certificates of participation, appreciation and scientific publication